Dienstag, 3. Dezember 2013

Mauerpark Sunday Market





This beautiful place is not just a nice park during the day, it turns into a very special street -& second hand streetmarket ...in German better known as "Flohmarkt".

This market very much reminds me of the time I lived in London for the past 4years. There you can find these kind of Vintage markets as well but in Berlin everyhing is sooo much cheaper! 

It was a lot of fun to go through all of the funny and weird things you can find at the Mauerpark market. 

From food, furniture over clothes, accesorize and even perfectly working Polaroid camers! Next time I come here I will take my own polaroid film with me and test all the cameras. Each one only costs 20€.

In case you would like to have your own stall there: It costs around 30€ per day to have your little stall there;)

I got myself a small black vintage watch for 5€+2€ for the battery. It works perfectly finde and looks absolutely cute! Very unique treasure! 

I highly recomment this market experience to everybody! You will see and find things you either haven't seen before or haven't seen in years. 































Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen