Samstag, 16. November 2013

The district Wedding



Wedding is a district in Berlin which I moved to from the 16th of Nov. Because one of my very close friends from my hometown in Austria lives here with her boyfriend since a couple of years already.
Her name is Alexandra and I'm soooooo happy to have her here so I'm not all by myself in starting my new life here.

On my first night out we went to an exhibition at the famouse "Stadtbad" which isn't in use as a public lido any more and since a few years well known as stylish party location where they arrange exhibitions, galleries and as I mentions all sorts of gigs and partys.

The exhibition we went to was about modern witches and witch-hunting. Please read below the discription about the content:

Enjoy!




































Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen